Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Oh Balls!


Oreo Balls

Another no bake quick and easy recipe to make.  Most everyone loves them and they are great when added to a cookie tray. 





1 pkg. Oreos (not the double stuffed), crushed in food processor
1-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, creamed in mixer
1 pkg. white chocolate wafers, melted (for dipping balls)

Mix crushed Oreos with creamed cheese. Shape into balls. Dip in melted white chocolate. Place on parchment or foil lined baking sheet.  Let set until chocolate hardens.

Can also use other flavor cookies such as Nutter Butter or Lemon Sandwich, the possibilities are only limited by your imagination.  

I try to sprinkle something on top of each flavored ball that will give you an idea of what is inside.   





Get printable recipe here..... plus two bonus recipes. Buckeye Balls and Gingersnap Balls



Click on recipe to open photo.  Right click on photo to save to your computer for printing.




For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above


Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 






No comments:

Post a Comment