Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy New Year


May you always make the right moves.
May your cup runneth over with love.
May you always find shelter from any storm.
May you remain good looking and looking good.
May you find the perfect diet for your body and your soul.
May you find perfect balance in the company you keep.
May you have as much fun as you can before someone makes you stop.
May the worst thing that happens to you come from a slobbering pink tongue with furry body attached.
May you manage to make time for siestas.
May all the new folks you meet be interesting and kind.
May your accessories always harmonize with your natural beauty.
Should your mouth ever be bigger than your stomach, may you have a chewing good time.
May you always know when to walk away and when to run.
May your friends and family always bring you joy.
Remember that living well is the best revenge against mortality.
May 2011 be your BEST year EVER!!!








For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above
 


Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest
 
 Click this image to subscribe
 
Subscribe via Email
 
Join me on Google+
 
Join me on Google Plus
 
 
 
From the bottom of my heart.............. 
 
























No comments:

Post a Comment