Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Friday, December 24, 2010

Baked French Toast

This is a great recipe for any breakfast, but is especially nice for any Holiday morning breakfast.  You can prepare it the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning.  It is a great casserole style breakfast that will feed the family.   The streusel topping gives it a little crunch.  Can be served with syrup or my all time favorite a dollop of whipped cream.   Once your get the basic recipe down you can add handfuls of fresh or dried fruits for added flavors.




Click on photo to open recipe.  Right click to save to your computer for printing. 










For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above


Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 






No comments:

Post a Comment