Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Baked French Toast

Baked French Toast


Ingredients:
1 loaf French bread (13 to 16 ounces)
8 large Eggs
2 cups Half-and-Half
1 cup Milk
2 tablespoons granulated Sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
Dash salt


Streusel Topping:
1/2 pound (2 sticks) Butter
1 cup packed light Brown Sugar
1 cup Bisquick
1/2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground Nutmeg

Mix ingredients for French toast in order given. Place in buttered oven proof dish cover and let soak in the frig overnight. In the morning top with streusel topping and then bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes.  Serve with syrup, powdered sugar, or whip cream.



For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above
 

Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest
 
 Click this image to subscribe
 
Subscribe via Email
 
Join me on Google+
 
Join me on Google Plus
 
 
 
From the bottom of my heart..............