Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Saturday, December 11, 2010

O Balls II!

Peanut butter balls are a favorite of many.  They are simple to make and one recipe yields a large number of peanut butter balls.   Plus they are a great addition to any cookie tray.  You can also add rice crispie cereal to the peanut butter mix if you desire.   

I have also included a bonus recipe using peanut butter balls and pretzels.  You get two treats from one recipe.  

Buckeye Balls

 Get the recipe here.....


Click on recipe to open photo.  Right click on photo to save to your computer for printing. 

Chubby Hubby Pretzel Bites. 




For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above



Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 





No comments:

Post a Comment