Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Monday, January 24, 2022

Pistachio Pizzelle

I have been making Pizzelle for 30+ years.  Now my children are making them with my grandchildren.  


Made by my 5 year old granddaughter on her Mini Dash Pizzelle Maker

Our family has always liked anything Pistachio flavored so I took my chances by adding a small box of dry pudding to my basic Pizzelle recipe.  It came out wonderfully.  







To get the recipe click on the photo below to open.  Once open right click on the photo and save to your favorite spot on your computer or just print it out. 


4 comments: