Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Caramel Cups and Apple Cider Caramel

This recipe is for those who are lovers of Caramel.   You take the rich buttery tart dough that you can use for Tassies and fill it with prepared or home made caramel. 

I have done it both ways: made my own homemade caramel or purchased caramels.   Both turn out delicious.   One time while visiting my daughter I made her Apple Cider Caramel and put that into a tassie.  

For this recipe you will need a tart pan and tart tamper.   Can be found at Pampered Chef, Amazon and many stores that sell kitchen ware. 

To get the recipe click on the photo below to open.  Once open right click on the photo and save to your favorite spot on your computer or just print it. 


 I have never been a big fan of Apple Cider, but my children love it.  On a trip to my daughters in the fall I grabbed her a couple quarts of fresh Apple Cider.  Being it was only her and her children I decided to use one of her quarts to make her Apple Cider Caramel.  She loved it.   I made her an entire quart of Caramel.  She stored it in the fridge and we used it in may things.  She stirred it into her coffee.   I drizzled it over French toast, waffles, pancakes, apple pie and ice cream.  It was that delicious. 

As promised the recipe for Apple Cider Caramel

To get the recipe click on the photo below to open.  Once open right click on the photo and save to your favorite spot on your computer or just print it. 








No comments:

Post a Comment