Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Cake and Bread Release

Have you ever had a cake that wouldn't release from the pan even though you greased and floured it?  It has happened to all of us at one time or another.  It is a big disappointment after putting in all that work into mixing, baking and waiting on it to cool only to have it stick and ruin your best laid plans.   

We've all tried the grease and flour method as well as the many varieties of sprays only to have it not work.  

I received a special Nordic Ware Loaf Pan for Christmas with all kinds of nooks and crannies that needed to be greased and floured.   What was I going to do?   My question was answered by watching TicTok.   Yup, with all the bad hype out there about TicTok, I have to say I have learned quite a few new tricks watching it.  This cake and bread release is one of them.   

Cake/bread release is an equal amount of flour, Crisco and cooking oil combined.  You can make it in small amounts or large amounts as long as you keep your ingredients in equal amounts.  The best thing yet for fancy pans, Bundt pans, cupcake pans, etc. 


To get the recipe click on the photo below.  Once it opens, right click to save to your favorite spot on your computer or just simply print it out. 











For more recipes click the button above





https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers









From the bottom of my heart.............. 









No comments:

Post a Comment