Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

Christmas Buttons

 (Although I made these with Christmas colors, the possibilities are endless).




Pretzels in any shape: regular, circles, stars
Hershey Kisses
M& M's

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread the pretzel rings out in a single layer. Place a Hershey’s kiss in the center of each pretzel and bake at 200 degrees for about 5 minutes. The kisses hold their shape, so don’t wait for them to melt or you’ll burn your chocolate! Remove from the oven and smoosh an M&M right down on top of the Hershey’s kiss. Let them cool long enough for the Hershey’s Kiss to harden back up and then go ahead and devour all of them.

 
 


For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above
 

 
Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest
 
 Click this image to subscribe
 
Subscribe via Email
 
Join me on Google+
 
Join me on Google Plus
 
 
 
From the bottom of my heart.............. 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment