- You can also smash the blueberries with a potato masher while cooking the syrup down and then strain the syrup to remove the skins.
- Also good poured over ice cream
- Stirred into plain yogurt
- Drizzled over plain cheesecake
- Added to milkshakes or smoothies
- Spilled over pancakes, waffles or French toast
- Serve it over a brick of cream cheese with finely diced jalapeno peppers w/crackers
- Serve over pork chops or pork roast with a few fresh berries thrown in
- Make extra, pour it in a mason jar and give it as a gift.
Join me on Google+