Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Penne ala Vodka aka Vodka Riggies


Everyone likes pasta because it is so versatile, easy to prepare and reasonably priced. It works well when serving as a main dish or as a side.   

This Vodka sauce is reasonably easy to make and tastes yummy. Roasted peppers and salty prosciutto jump into a saucepan with crushed tomatoes, parsley, cream and vodka for a tasty sauce. Add Parmesan cheese to finish and serve and the cheese lover in your house will be a happy camper. Once you have the sauce to your liking you can add or take away the remaining ingredients to suit your taste.



You can get the recipe here..........

Click on recipe to open photo.  Once photo opens right click to save to your computer.   






Enjoy!




For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above



Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment