Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cookie Monster Cookies

Who wouldn’t turn into a cookie monster with these lying around on the kitchen counter? Click on this photo to get a better look. 




Can you feel your mouth watering? I mean really, look at all those nooks and crannies full of sweet, salty, crunchy, gooey, chocolaty, tantalizing flavors.  This cookie contains all of the characteristics you want in a cookie.
I took my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe and swapped out the roasted walnuts for broken Potato Chips and Pretzels.   Anyone having the chance to try one these will not be disappointed.   They will go great with coffee, tea or a tall, cold glass of milk.    Eat them while they are warm or cold.   You could even serve them with a scoop of ice cream.  These will definitely bring out the Cookie Monster that lurks inside all of us.    


Get the recipe here............

Click on recipe to open photo.  Right click on photo to save recipe to your computer for printing. 






For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above



Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 





No comments:

Post a Comment