Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

No Baking No Brainer


This is one of many “NO BAKE” recipes that I keep in my recipe stash.   Who doesn’t love a recipe that is short, quick and resulting in something scrumptious?   Really you can’t go wrong by stirring something into melted chocolate or in this case a mixture of white chocolate and butterscotch.   Wahlah, Texas Tumbleweed Candy.     


Get the recipe here.......



Click on recipe to open photo.  Right click on photo to save to your computer.


Another butterscotch version is to add dry chow mein noodles called Haystacks

Butterscotch Hay Stacks 
Get the recipe here...................


Click on recipe to open photo.   Right click on photo to save recipe to your computer for printing. 



Or you can swap out the butterscotch and use white chocolate and decos to make a Ting-a-Ling
White Chocolate Ting-a Lings are one of our favorite holiday treats! Loaded with salty peanuts and crunchy chow mein noodles, then smothered in white chocolate and decorated with red, green & white Christmas sprinkles, they're the perfect salty-sweet no-bake treat.





For more recipes, click the button below:



For more recipes click the button above





Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email

Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 




No comments:

Post a Comment