Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Friday, June 1, 2012

Lollipops Front and Center

What could be sweeter than a lollipop centerpiece.  Another idea come full circle from Pinterest and the good old dollar store.    Nice center piece for a birthday, graduation or any party with a color theme.

This one is made with Blow Pops

This one is made with Tootsie Pops


Supplies needed:
8 inch foam ring
Tissue paper to cover foam ring
4 bags lollipops approximately (40-50 full size pops)
Small candy papers
Small mini cupcake liners
Tissue paper squares
Curly ribbon
Scotch tape
8 inch paper lantern with light
Batteries for lantern

Directions:

I leave the plastic wrapper on the foam ring, but I do poke a hole in the topside so the lantern has a place to sit.  Leaving the cover on helps to keep all that foam dust from floating around your work area. Sit ring on tissue paper hole side up.  Wrap tissue paper to inside of ring.   Take a lollipop and push through smallest paper liner or tissue square, then do it again through next size.  You can add as many paper liners as you like but they should graduate in size.   Tie a piece of curly ribbon on to lollipop stick.  Push into ring near bottom.   Repeat until you have a complete line of pops around bottom of ring.   Now start the middle row.  For the last or top row, I put together the lantern and set it inside the  hole.  This will help you to judge where to put the last row of pops. I do not glue or tape the lantern as you will need to put the batteries in and turn on the lantern.   

Your options are limitless:

You can use any of the options below for petals
  • Cupcake liners
  • Candy liners
  • Tissue Paper
  • Felt cutouts
  • Paper cutouts
  • Silk flowers
  • Coffee filters
  • Wrapping paper


Some other ideas


From: Skip To My Lou Blog















From: Kutz

















 

















From: Whisk Nurture Arrange Blospot:









For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above
 


Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest
 
 Click this image to subscribe
 
Subscribe via Email
 
Join me on Google+
 
Join me on Google Plus
 
 
 
From the bottom of my heart.............. 
 












No comments:

Post a Comment