Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Sunday, February 15, 2015

White Hot Chocolate Gone Bananas

I have always liked bananas and banana flavored items.   Do you remember the Banana Flip snack cake?   




Or these Banana Flavored Suckers?  

They were both a couple of my favorite banana items when I was growing up. 

How would you like to reminisce that banana flavor profile,   You can with this ......



White Hot Chocolate Gone Bananas

1 pkg. of your favorite White Hot Chocolate Mix, made with milk or water
2 heaping teaspoons of Cook and Serve Banana Flavored Pudding Mix
1/2 tsp Banana Flavored Extract
Whip Cream 
Banana Chips
Cinnamon or nutmeg


Make a mug of your favorite White Hot Chocolate.   Stir in two heaping teaspoons of dry pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon of banana extract.   Top with whip cream, sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg  and top with banana chips.   


Notes  and Swaps
  • Try using unsweetened almond, soy or coconut milk 
  • Replace the banana extract with a Banana flavored liquor (adults only)





Follow me on Facebook





Or find me on Pinterest





Click this image to subscribe





Join me on Google+





From the bottom of my heart.............. 


No comments:

Post a Comment