Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Sunday, February 15, 2015

White Hot Chocolate Gone Bananas

I have always liked bananas and banana flavored items.   Do you remember the Banana Flip snack cake?   




Or these Banana Flavored Suckers?  

They were both a couple of my favorite banana items when I was growing up. 

How would you like to reminisce that banana flavor profile,   You can with this ......



White Hot Chocolate Gone Bananas

1 pkg. of your favorite White Hot Chocolate Mix, made with milk or water
2 heaping teaspoons of Cook and Serve Banana Flavored Pudding Mix
1/2 tsp Banana Flavored Extract
Whip Cream 
Banana Chips
Cinnamon or nutmeg


Make a mug of your favorite White Hot Chocolate.   Stir in two heaping teaspoons of dry pudding mix and 1/2 teaspoon of banana extract.   Top with whip cream, sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg  and top with banana chips.   


Notes  and Swaps
  • Try using unsweetened almond, soy or coconut milk 
  • Replace the banana extract with a Banana flavored liquor (adults only)





Follow me on Facebook





Or find me on Pinterest





Click this image to subscribe





Join me on Google+





From the bottom of my heart..............