Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Blackberry Chiffon Pie

Cool Summer Treat....Blackberry Chiffon Pie

I have been picking Black Raspberries since I was young child hanging on Mama's apron strings.   We lived in the country and were often gently pushed out the front door to play and keep busy while mom did her chores inside the house.   In the summer we would spend hours searching the grassy knolls for wild strawberries, raspberries, black raspberries, black caps and black long berries.   If we picked enough mom would make jam or jelly.   Often we ate  just as many as we would manage to save in the bowl, always to be caught red handed and by the stains around our mouths.   I have learned to make jam and jelly, however, no one in the house is particularly fond of it.  With a bowl full of fresh berries waiting to be used, I went trapsing through my many cookbooks and internet to find something new.  Low and behold I came across the chiffons.   Hope you like it as much as my family seemed to enjoy it.  



Click on photo to open recipe. Right click to save to your computer for printing.




For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above



Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 





No comments:

Post a Comment