Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Sunday, May 30, 2021

Pizza Dough Pretzels and Pretzel Dogs

 I love short cut recipes and this one for using Pizza Dough to make pretzels is awesome.   Of course I love soft pretzels so I would think it was great.  However, others who have tried the Pretzels and Pretzel Dogs have liked them too.

You can make  your own dough of course but I either purchase mine from the store or ask the local pizzeria to sell some. 




I leave the dough in the fridge until I am ready to make them.   Then I divide it equally and then start my shapes. 




Some with coarse salt others with Everything bagel seasoning.



Then the magic begins, a 30 second bath in the baking soda water sauna. On to the tray and into the oven to get golden brown and delicious. 





Although I only made savory ones, don't forget you can also make sweet cinnamon and sugar ones. 

You can get the recipe here.



Click on the recipe to open photo.  Right click on photo to save to you desired place on your computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment