Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Monday, August 26, 2019

Pumpkin Cake, Loaf, Muffins, or Cookies

That one quick and yummy recipe that allows you make any or all of the above.   The main recipe only takes four ingredients but you can add in the optionals and make it a 5 or 6  ingredient recipe.

I know there are naysayers out there that don't like pumpkin.  They can just ignore this one.   Me and my family love pumpkin.  We love it in cake, loaf, muffins, or cookies and even in the occasional pie. 

I had a neighbor come and help me with a task outside in the yard, so I needed to make him something as a thank you.   I had all the ingredients in the house.  I decided to make them plain and sandwich them together with some boiled frosting for a Whoopie Pie version.

Pumpkin Cookies sandwiched with Boiled Frosting


Here is the recipe...........

Click on recipe to open photo.  Click on photo to save to your computer for printing.



For more recipes click the button above




https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers











From the bottom of my heart.............. 









No comments:

Post a Comment