Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Who doesn't want to visit Paradise?

There are many types of Paradise, but usually when people are talking about paradise they are thinking about sunshine, tropical beaches, ocean views and lots of fresh food and fruits.

Probably why this cookie bar is named Aloha Paradise Bars.   I contains lots of coconut and dried pineapple.  One bite takes you on a mini vacation to paradise. Ha, ha, ha, only if  you like those flavors.   I made this recipe my own by adding some dried cranberries for a touch of holiday color and flavor.   Sweet and tart.  Makes a great addition to any cookie tray.


Click on photo to open photo. Once open right click to save to your computer for printing later.



For more recipes click the button above




https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers











From the bottom of my heart.............. 





No comments:

Post a Comment