Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Finger Lick'n Good

I have always been a fan of Dr. Pepper, so why not try it in a BBQ sauce.   Made this recipe recently for a picnic.   Not only did I add it to my pulled pork while it was cooking, but I also added it to my slow cooker baked beans and set some out as condiment for those who wanted to put in on their pulled pork sandwich.   Both the picnic and the food were a success.   Received a lot of comments on how good the baked beans tasted (will be posting that recipe too).   

If you like a nice Tangy BBQ sauce this is the recipe for you.   Go on and give it a try, you'll be lick'n your fingers for sure.


Basting the chicken with yummy sauce.



Click on the image below to print..................
Click on photo to open photo. Once open right click to save to your computer for printing later.


Follow me on Facebook





Or find me on Pinterest





Click this image to subscribe





Join me on Google+





From the bottom of my heart.............. 


No comments:

Post a Comment