Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Homemade Whipped Pumpkin Butter

Just when you thought nothing could beat the taste of real butter, along comes whipped Pumpkin Butter. A little taste of heaven to add to your toast, muffins, breads, pancakes and waffles.    

Our first experience of Whipped Pumpkin butter was a small tub we purchased at a local Amish Store.   We brought it home and ate it  on our toast the very next morning.  It was warm and delicious and left us wanting more.   So we tried it atop many of our breakfast items until that small little tub of butter was gone.   Oh no!

So, when I received a number of fresh pumpkins to puree, I knew one of the items I wanted to make was Whipped Pumpkin Butter. 

Whether you make it yourself or find a place to purchase it, I know you won't be disappointed.



Whipped Pumpkin Butter


2 sticks of unsalted butter Softened
¼ cup plus 2 tbsp. pure pumpkin puree
3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
½ tsp. coarse salt

In medium sized mixing bowl, beat room temperature, unsalted butter until pale yellow and fluffy.  Add in the pumpkin puree, maple syrup, spice and salt.   Beat on low just until it is all combined.  Scrap sides and bottom of bowl.  Beat one last time for 1-2 minutes.  

Scrap into a container fitted with a top.  Will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 weeks.

Notes and swaps

·         Tastes great on toast, muffins, bread, pancakes, or waffles.
                  ·         Make a double batch and give one to a friend or neighbor to enjoy.


Click on the image below to save or print the recipe.

Click on photo to open photo. Once open right click to save to your computer for printing later.


For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above

Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus

From the bottom of my heart.............. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment