Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Pistachio Cookies

 One of our must haves at Christmas for the cookie tray is a Pistachio Cookie.   The lovely green color given to them from the pistachio pudding makes them so festive looking.   

Here you can see I have topped them with a whole Pistachio.  Other times I have decorated them a sprinkling of confectioner's sugar, a drizzle of white or dark chocolate and a candied red or green cherry.   



You can get the recipe here........

Click on the photo to open the image.  Right click on the image to save photo as, to a place on your computer.  



For more recipes click the button above




https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers











From the bottom of my heart.............. 






















 



No comments:

Post a Comment