Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Friday, July 12, 2019

Blonde Pizza With Lots of Toppings

Playing with a variety of toppings for a blonde pizza.   I have never been a huge fan of cheese but if you put enough toppings on the pizza it doesn't seem to be so bad.   Crazy I know, who doesn't like cheese. Well it isn't that I don't like it, it just that certain cheeses disagree with my system.  Either way, I can eat Ricotta and it doesn't mess with system. 

With that said, I have been trying to find ways to curb that pizza craving.   Here is my latest attmpt.... 



Best thing about Pizza is you can switch it up to your personal liking.   Add and take away what works and doesn't work for you.   

I think it turned out great.  It was very satisfying and curbed that Pizza craving. Here's the recipe if you would like to give it a try.   

Click on photo to open, right click to save as, save to place of your liking for printing later.






For more recipes click the button above




https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers











From the bottom of my heart.............. 






No comments:

Post a Comment