Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Saturday, January 13, 2018

How do you like your Chocolate Chip Cookies?

Do you like them crispy or soft?  Do you like them flat or chunky?   How about stuffed or not?



I describe my favorite chocolate chip cookie as crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, chunky with lots of chips and nuts.  It can be stuffed with Hazel Nut spread to take it over the top. 

With Hazelnut Spread Stuffed Inside


Do you want one?   Once you have the ingredients on hand they are very easy to make and it takes no time at all to have a cookie sitting next your favorite beverage while reading a book or watching a show or movie. 

Here is the recipe let me know if you try it......

Click on photo to open photo. Once open right click to save to your computer for printing later.



For more recipes click the button above




https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers











From the bottom of my heart.............. 










No comments:

Post a Comment