Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Cookies for the Christmas Cookie Tray

One of my attempts to use up some of the previous holiday's leftover candy to make Christmas Cookies.  

To quote a friend "What is leftover candy?"  She is funny!   Yes, there is such a thing, the stores mark it down and some people actually have it lying around their home, especially after Halloween.



I had a bag of Hershey Pumpkin Flavored Kisses to use up.    So, I thought why not make a Pumpkin Thumbprint.  Everyone loves the peanut butter ones, why not pumpkin?   If you like pumpkin you will love these.  







Click on photo to open photo. Once open right click to save to your computer for printing later.






Follow me on Facebook



Or find me on Pinterest



Click this image to subscribe


Join me on Google+



From the bottom of my heart.............. 

No comments:

Post a Comment