Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What to do?


What to do with all of those jars of Apple Pie filling I just got done canning. So apple season is coming to an end and I have peeled my share of apples this year.    I have made several apple pies, several apple crisps, apple sauce and apple pie filling.  Now to use up those items that were canned.  

Today’s recipe is- Apple Danish.     

Ingredients:
Puff Pastry Dough (I used Pepperidge Farm, one pkg. will make 8)
1 Quart jar of Apple Pie Filling
1 can readymade Vanilla Whipped Frosting

Defrost puff pastry.  Cut sheets into 4 equal squares.   Turn so point of square is facing you.  Place apple filling diagonally from one corner to the other.   Fold over opposite points.   Place on foil lined cookie sheet.  Bake at 375 for 18-20 minutes. 

Place large scoop of frosting in plastic baggie.  Squeeze into corner.  When Danish  are cool, frost a small squiggly line across Danish. 

Tips:  You can use a lot of different things as a filling. Here are a few: any pie filling, any jam or jelly, or a mixture of cheese cake and pie filling, jam or jelly.

If you have a lot of time and wish to make your own puff pastry dough, follow this link: to Cook. Eat. Delicious




For more recipes, click the button below:

For more recipes click the button above


Follow me on Facebook
 
Or find me on Pinterest
Ma's Aprong Strings on Pinterest

 Click this image to subscribe
Subscribe via Email
Join me on Google+
Join me on Google Plus



From the bottom of my heart.............. 






No comments:

Post a Comment