Greetings...

Greetings...
Welcome to my little space in the world-wide web. Grab a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and enjoy your trek. I am not sure what brought you here, but I am glad you came. I hope you find something you like and come back often to visit. Be sure to sign up on the right to recieve all updates via your email.

Just a Pinch

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Souffle'd Pancakes Are A Must Try

I  am a big fan of  Food Network television or any cooking show for that matter.   I remember my mom watching the Galloping Gourmet, Julia Childs and even the Dina Shore and Mike Douglas  show where they had cooking segments.   How far they have come from those days so long ago. 

Diners, Drive Ins and Dives is always a good show to watch marathon style when there is nothing else on to watch. 

I have experimented with several ideas I have seen on that show.   One I have perfected is the Souffled Pancake.  The show was where Guy visited Bette's Ocean View Diner.  It was one the recipes I immediately tried to find after viewing the show (there is a long list of recipes I have saved in this manner).   I have tried to make it a few times with no luck but recently tried it again with a few tweaks here and there and was very pleased in how it turned out. 

Here is the link to the show: https://www.foodnetwork.com/videos/souffle-pancake-0163822

Breakfast for two coming right up: 



I am not a big fan of syrup on my pancakes or waffles.  Give me some fresh whip cream and just about any fruit and I am good to go.

Here is the recipe that worked for me...... I hope it works for you too!

Click on photo to open, right click to save as, save to place of your liking for printing later.




For more recipes click the button above




https://www.facebook.com/BookOfKeepers











From the bottom of my heart.............. 




No comments:

Post a Comment